LONG TIME NO SEE!!
In todays video I will be reviewing Sally Hansen’s new Miracle Gel nail polishes in the colors: “Pink Caldillaquer” and “Sugar Fix”
* At the end of the video I actually share how my nails held up with a week of these polishes! Enjoy!!
Things you may want to know:
– I purchased my nail polishes at Target and Ulta.
– I *highly* recommend purchasing the value pack and then using the coupon inside to get $2 off the next bottle of nail polish.
– I found that its very important to allow plenty of dry time between coats. Though the nail polish holds up well, like a traditional gel manicure, it does not dry instantly since there is no UV lamp
– This nail polish states to let “natural light” do the rest. So I did allow for my nails to sit at the window for about 5 mins, but the polish still needed a solid 30 minutes before I felt comfortable enough to get dressed ect.
– I have also painted my nails at night (so I did not get any natural light to “dry” the polish) and it still worked BUT I did have to wait a solid hour before I felt comfortable enough to change my clothes, ect.
– This nail polish removes with normal nail polish remover / acetone. & Its not difficult to remove at all. So no sitting and soaking your nails for 5 hours like traditional gel polishes!
*Though that might seem like a lot of things to note, I thoroughly enjoy these polishes and at this point, I actually find it quite difficult to revert to a non miracle gel nail color!
I really love these!! I’ve never bought so many color polishes from one collection.. in such little time! XD
Hope you found this review helpful!
ILYSM & happy painting everyone!! (:
✏️NEW TO MY CHANNEL???
Here on my YouTube you can find fun vlogs of my daily adventures, TONS of nail polish reviews, makeup fun, and more!
I hope you subscribe & leave plenty of comments so we can be BFFLs!!
📷 INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/linhtrinhwhatwhat
🐥 TWITTER: https://www.twitter.com/linhtrinhtweets
📩 EMAIL: email@example.com
📺 YOUTUBE: https://youtube.com/linhiepoo