Today I am testing SMASHBOX Photo Finish primer. Is it worth the price? Let’s see!
❤️ SUBSCRIBE HERE! http://bit.ly/YanaIrbeSubscribe
❤️ PRODUCTS FEATURED ⬇️
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer | Ulta
❤️ MY FILMING EQUIPMENT
Main Camera – Canon 80D http://amzn.to/2iSX1d3
Lens – Canon EF-S 24mm http://amzn.to/2iSxMaS
Microphone – RODE Video Mic Pro
Ring Light http://amzn.to/2hW13AA
Fill Lights http://amzn.to/2BojwOB
Vlogging Camera – Canon PowerShot G7 X http://amzn.to/2zr4I0i
Vlogging Tripod – Manfrotto Mini http://amzn.to/2k2C4Qf
Sequin Backdrops http://amzn.to/2zFDrvo
Snapchat – yanairbe
❤️ ABOUT ME
Hi, I’m Yana—a girl who loves beauty, style & chocolate. What kind of a name is “Yana Irbe” you ask? I was born in Russia in a quaint little town near Saint Petersburg but I grew up in Boston, Massachusetts, which I’m lucky to call home. I started my YouTube channel to share videos of what I love. On my channel, you will find product reviews, beauty tutorials, style tips, hauls, vlogs & more. I upload new videos weekly so be sure to subscribe to my channel to never miss one!
1. This video is NOT sponsored. All thoughts are my own.
2. Some of the links above are affiliate links—they do not cost you anything but help me support this channel. If you purchase an item through an affiliate link, I receive a small commission at no cost to you.
3. Products mentioned in this video were either purchased by me or sent to me by companies. I only feature products which I like or want to review and I am always 103% honest.
4. No matter how much I may love a product, I cannot guarantee that it will suit you. Please use your own judgment before purchasing a product or trying a technique featured in this video.
© Yana Irbe. All Rights Reserved.